The Permanent Cure for the House Cleaning Blues in Monroe, GA.
Rescue My Time Cleaning Service takes pride in delivering house cleaning and maid services to Monroe, GA, and neighboring communities across Gwinnett and Barrow County. Our highly skilled cleaning crew is devoted to ensuring your complete satisfaction, striving for excellence, providing exceptional service, and meticulous attention to detail.
At Rescue My Time Cleaning Service, our team of cleaning professionals are experienced and well-versed in the cleaning industry. Our cleaning technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured, and have dedicated their services to meeting your needs to the best of their abilities.
Rescuing your weekends, one cleaning at a time.
We are proud to be the highest rated, most reviewed
cleaning service in Monroe, GA.
Professional Cleaning Services You Can Trust
Some history on Monroe, GA.
Monroe is a city located in Walton County, Georgia, in the southeastern United States. The city was founded in 1818 and named after James Monroe, the fifth President of the United States. Monroe was originally located on the site of a trading post and quickly became a center of commerce and industry in the region.
The town was the site of several skirmishes and battles, including the Battle of Brown’s Mill, which took place just outside the city. After the war, Monroe began to rebuild and modernize. The city saw the establishment of new schools, churches, and civic organizations. The railroad arrived in 1894, bringing new opportunities for growth and development.
In the early 20th century, Monroe continued to grow and diversify. The city became an important center of agriculture, with cotton being the most important crop. Other industries, such as textiles and lumber, also began to thrive.
Today, Monroe is a thriving city with a population of over 13,000 people. It is home to a number of parks and recreational areas, including the popular Heritage Park. The city is also a center of commerce and industry, with a diverse range of businesses and industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and retail. Monroe remains an important part of the history and culture of Walton County and the state of Georgia.
Professional House Cleaners proudly serving Monroe, GA and the following zip codes: 30655, 30656.
Some things to do and know.
- The McDaniel-Tichenor House is a beautifully restored historic home in Monroe that was built in 1887. Visitors can take a tour of the home and learn about its rich history.
- The Walton County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The museum has exhibits on local history, including the Civil War and the impact of the railroad on the area.
- The annual Cotton Festival is held in downtown Monroe each fall and is a celebration of the area’s history and culture. The festival features live music, arts and crafts, food vendors, and a parade.
- Hard Labor Creek State Park is located just outside of Monroe and is a popular destination for hiking, fishing, and camping. The park has over 20 miles of hiking trails and a large lake for fishing.
- The Monroe Farmers Market is a great place to buy fresh produce, crafts, and other local products. The market is open on Saturdays from May to September and is a popular destination for locals and visitors.
Saving Weekends One Cleaning at a Time!
For immediate service,
please call: (678) 587-5279
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm